Opis radnog mjesta
Free position in NLB Group
CREDIT RISK MANAGER – ADVISER in the Organizational Unit of Credit Analysis for Legal Entities (m / f)
We are looking for a motivated person who will help co-create our story of an environmentally friendly bank focused on sustainable financing in the entire area of the NLB Group.
NLB d.d. is a member of NLB Group, a leading banking and financial group with headquarters and strategic interest on its Home region (Southern east Europe – SEE). The NLB group has more than 540 branches, over 2,6 million customers and balance sheet exceeded 19 billion at Y 2020.
The strategy of NLB Group is to become Regional Champion (we are financial institution focused on the SEE markets), which is focused on its Customers primarily (we are providing innovative and simple solutions to make best experience to our clients).
What are we offering?
- immediate conclusion of an employment relationship
- position relates to whole NLB Group
- development oriented environment on ESG area
- dynamic working position, where we can offer also work from home
- Professional and personal development, acquisition of new knowledge within the NLB Training Center with a 43-years tradition and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Work in a Family-Friendly Environment (FFE certificate)
- Work in an environment which has Top Employer certificate
- position in a bank, that signed UN resolution regarding responsible banking and sustainable future.
- credit risk assessment
- review and analysis of the decision-making proposals
- drafting the credit opinion
- co-deciding on credit proposals
- performing the most complex expert organisation tasks
- coordination and management of teams
- proposing and/or introducing improvements
- mentorship and transfer of knowledge
- coordination, supervision and monitoring of the work process
- participation in project teams and work groups
- level of education: 7 or 6/2 or 6/1 (field of education: economics or other fields)
- Work experiences: min 5 years
- standard and specialised PC tools
- fluent knowledge of a foreign language
- reliability and responsibility
- co-operation with others
- focus on the client
Rok za prijave
Employment contract will be concluded with the selected applicant for an indefinite period of time with a six-month probationary period for job position CREDIT RISK MANAGER – ADVISER (m/f)
We invite you to send us your CV application and motivation letter until September 27th, 2021 to the e mail address firstname.lastname@example.org